Thursday, January 16, 2014

An Introduction

          Dear Friends... I am going to share with you my experience in leading Dynamics AX teams. As a Team lead, I face technical and people challenges every day. So I feel sharing my experience with you will help our AX community build teams operating with less stress and increased productivity.

          I will write about my journey towards becoming a team lead where I now have responsibilities in maintaining a high performing and quality AX application, instituting code review practices, build and promoting fixes to different environments, conducting periodic audits of application and servers, managing developer objectives and things I follow up with my team daily.

         More to come. I am looking forward to engaging with you on this topic of becoming an AX team leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment